There are many causes of thinning hair but the two most common reasons are genetics or hormones. Genetic traits like male pattern baldness are not preventable at this time but there are ways to stabilize the hormonal surges or imbalances that can trigger hair loss. Although people tend to think of men, approximately 25% of all women will experience some hair loss in their lives. When that happens, most women think that they are losing hair because they have damaged it by too much dying, curling or straightening. However, none of those things actually make your hair fall out. They only cause breakage so will not contribute to thinning hair.
There is only one product on the market that treats thinning hair in both men and women from the inside out. That product is Provillus, a unique combination of both a topical medication and a nutritional supplement. Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients found in Provillus and how this powerful combination has been helping people regrow hair since 2002.
The first part in this one-two punch is the topical solution containing a 5% solution of Minoxidil, the only proven FDA-approved medication to stimulate hair growth. Simply apply one dropperful of the solution to the scalp in any balding or thinning areas and gently massage into the scalp. The solution should be applied twice daily, morning and night.
The second part of the formula is the dietary supplement that contains natural vitamins, minerals and herbs that are shown to nourish hair and promote growth. There is a different formula for men and women, as our bodies have different needs.
Active Ingredients in Provillus for Women
There are five main active ingredients in the women’s formulation:
- Vitamin B6 which is vital to normal hair growth as well as many other bodily functions.
- Biotin which is another in the Vitamin B-complex family and which is necessary for the body to process fats and carbohydrates properly.
- Magnesium which is a very important mineral that works synergetically with calcium to stimulate healthy hair growth.
- Horsetail silica which is an herb that has been used in homeopathic and natural remedies for millenia and helps stimulate new hair growth and healthy hair follicles.
- Para-Amino Benzoic Acid which is widely used in anti-aging and sun protection products. It has been shown to slow hair loss as well as prevent premature graying.
Active Ingredients in Provillus for Men
The men’s formula has Vitamin B6 and biotin
as the women’s formula does but the rest of the ingredients are specifically
chosen for the benefits they have for men and in balancing male hormones. These active ingredients are as follows:
- Zinc which is a mineral that supports enzyme function and strong cells.
- Saw Palmetto extract which is an herbal substance that has been documented to help block some of the effects of too much testosterone and slow the hair loss associated with male pattern baldness.
- Nettle root which is another herbal supplement that has long been used for promoting healthy hair growth, both in preparations such as shampoos and as an internal dietary supplement.
- Pumpkin Seed extract which was used by many early cultures as a substance that stimulates growth of healthy hair. Recently, it has also been shown
to help balance hormone levels such as testosterone.
- Siberian Ginseng is another herb that has been shown to support hormone balance.
- Uva-Ursi extract helps the male urinary tract to function properly, which can have an effect on hormone production.
- Muria Pauma bark extract which has been used as a male dietary supplement by Brazilian natives for hundreds of years.
Alternatives to Provillus
Millions of dollars are spent every year by men and women who try desperately to stop hair loss and regrow their hair. Sadly, many of the so-called hair restoral products on the market simply don’t live up to their claims. Even products with the clinically proven ingredient Minoxidil are not always what they’re cracked up to be because many of the products skimp on the percentage they use. Many only offer a 2% solution and it’s been proven over and over that it needs to be stronger than that to be effective which is why Provillus uses the FDA-recommended 5% formulation.
Other alternatives can not only be costly but even painful. Hair plugs and transplants are often effective but at what price? These procedures carry the risk of infection and are usually quite uncomfortable, even downright painful. They must be carried out by a licensed medical professional who is experienced with hair restoration procedures. Naturally, this is the most expensive alternative and it still isn’t guaranteed to solve the problem on a permanent basis.
There is only one product on the market with a solid, proven reputation and track record for enabling people to regrow their own real hair and that’s Provillus. Don’t let thinning hair or growing bald spots make you look older than you are – try Provillus today.
- What You Need to Know About Hair Growth Products Hair loss is not a laughing matter for those who...